NEVER TURN ANOTHER CLIENT AWAY!
This class ensures you learn the 3 brow shading techniques absolutely essential for treating all skin types.
Compliment your microblading by adding services that appeal to a broader clientele and never turn another client away because they have aging skin, ruddy skin, oily skin, or other challenging skin types. Learn both the theory and hands-on machine application required to provide current and trending techniques.
This busy 2 day training covers basic machine and needle knowledge as well as choosing the correct needle size/configurations for various skin types and techniques.
We will also cover 3 different techniques for eyebrow machine shading: traditional shading, pointillism and the trending nano/whip technique as well as patterns & techniques for ombre' brows, and much more.
Whether you are new to permanent makeup or just want to add more techniques, this course will definitely give you a better understanding of machine shading and some great options for perfect shaded brows.
50% deposit. Balance due 14 days prior to class start date.
MORE ABOUT THE COURSE
This Microblading to Machine class is designed to teach students different techniques for machine brow shading, patterns for Ombre’ brow shading and methods to achieve these. It will also cover basic machine knowledge & needle configurations plus touching on skin anatomy and pigment choices for shading. This course caters for microbladers choosing to upgrade to machine shading or existing PMU artists transitioning to a tattoo rotary machine.
PRACTICE ON LIVE MODELS - Participants will work on practice skins to practice all techniques plus ALL students will work on live models.
*Models are required for local students
• Fundamentals Training in either PMU for Eyebrows or Microblading.
• Students should have prior knowledge of; brow mapping, control pain management, sterilization & sanitation, basic colour theory, client consultation & contra-indications for brow PMU/microblading procedures.
• Current Bloodborne Pathogens certification
• 2 Day Theory & Hands-on training
• Course Manual to take home
• On-going support and invitation to closed Facebook support group.
• Student starter kit including needles & pigments for brow shading.
Optional add on: 30% OFF Bronc V4 Machine Package in the colour of your choice!
Once your deposit is paid you will receive an email from us to confirm your registration.
This course will cover:
- Machines available in the market today
- Which are suitable for PMU and why
- How to work your device
2. Needles: Understanding needle packaging and needle sizes. When you would use certain needle groups and sizes. What needles are best for each specific shading techniques.
- Diameters & formations
- When to use different sizes
3. Brow Shading patterns
- Full powder shade
- Combination brows.
- Different Ombre patterns
4. Shading Techniques: Common techniques used for machine brow shading
5. Machine Handling: How to handle your machine correctly depending on the technique you are doing.
6. The skin
- Understanding the basic physiology
- The difference with aging skin and PMU
- Healing and how it affects the colour
7. Correct Depth for pigment
- How this affects your outcomes
- Best depth for each technique
8. Basic Colour Knowledge
- Cool v Warm
- How the colour heals in the skin (Microblading v Shading)
9. Pigment Theory: What are the best pigments for machine brow shading and why.
- Organics v Inorganics
– Pros and Cons
- Titanium Dioxide
Stephanie Wilson, CPCP CTAE
Stephanie began her career in Australia as a beauty therapist (esthetician) and took her first training in permanent makeup in 1999.
After moving to Canada, she spent time working as an instructor at Micropigmentation centre, Canada before joining Kelly Hallam in Halcyon Cosmetic Solutions Ltd. She is a Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional (CPCP), a certified trainer and is one of only 3 SPCP Trainer members in Canada.
Stephanie is skilled in many techniques for permanent makeup and microblading and continues to work in Halcyon Cosmetics busy clinic offering procedures for eyebrows, eyeliner, lip colour & paramedical tattooing. She has been fortunate to work and train in a variety of locations and is committed to her own education.
I can't say enough about how amazing this training was! It was everything and more what I was looking for in a course like this!
The class was small with individual approach and comfortable atmosphere. The curriculum was packed with invaluable and very detailed information about everything a permanent make-up artist needs to know in order to work correctly and safely.
Stephanie is a true Master in permanent make-up, her credentials, skills, professionalism, patience, kindness and ability to explain and teach in a way that YOU will understand - are second to none!
I'm very happy that I was able to learn from Stephanie. I recommend this training to every artist out there that wants to broaden their skill set and give their clients the most beautiful brows!