Join our exclusive Mentorship Program!
Want to dive a little deeper into the technical aspects of permanent makeup or microblading, or do you just need a little more ongoing support? Our personalized Mentorship Program is a great option that takes place from the comfort of your home or workplace.
You will have access to our very experienced CPCP certified Halcyon Cosmetic trainers for personalized messaging for 3 months of solid support, plus the option of an individual online training session tailored to your needs.
This 3 month program includes unlimited messaging for all your questions, as well as up to 2 hours of private face-to-face or online training to help improve your PMU or microblading results.
- 3 months of unlimited messaging with our trainers
- Up to 2hrs live video training tailored to your specific needs (or choose from one of our pre-existing class modules, including Pointillism for brows technique).
- Free access to our Machines, Needles & More online class
- Lifetime access to our Halcyon Cosmetic Student FB group for ongoing support and questions, and
- Certificateof training hours upon completion. (Up to 5hrs that can be used towards your CPCP 100hrs or yearly on-going education hrs).
* Once registered you will receive a welcome email with more information about the program or feel free to message us for more information.
* FREE access to Machines, Needles & More online education. Course outline includes:
1. Devices:Types of machines available in the market today (Not any particular brand).Which type of machines are suitable for PMU and why?
2. Needles:Understanding needles. When you would use certain needle groups and sizes. What needles are best for each specific shading techniques.
- Diameters & groupings
- Best needle choice for technique
3. Ombre Brow Shading patterns
- Ombre patterns
- Different ways to achieve an Ombre pattern in shading
4. Shading Techniques:All 3 common techniques used for brow shading
5. Machine Handling: for technique.
6. The skin
- Understanding the basic physiology
- The difference with aging skin, oily and best techniques for PMU
7. Correct Depth for pigment
- How this affects your outcomes
- Best depth for each technique
8. Basic Colour Theory
- How colour heals in the skin (Microblading v Shading)
9. Pigment Theory: Types of pigments
- Organics v Inorganics; differences
- Titanium Dioxide
Kelly Hallam,RTNM CPCP
Kelly has been a lifelong artist and has 21 years’ experience in healthcare as a Registered Technologist in Nuclear Medicine. She alsoholds certification and has over a decade of experience in cosmetic/medical laser technologies, including tattoo removal and fractional laser.
Kelly left the medical field and founded Halcyon in 2014 and is CPCP certified and has become an SPCP distributor member.
She is passionate about natural enhancement in permanent makeup and bringing quality education to Canadian permanent makeup artists. She enjoys sharing information and technical knowledge with other artists.
Stephanie Wilson, CPCP CTAE
Stephanie began her career in Australia as a beauty therapist (esthetician) and took her first training in permanent makeup in 1999.
After moving to Canada, she spent time working as an instructor at Micropigmentation centre, Canada before joining Kelly Hallam in Halcyon Cosmetic Solutions Ltd. She is a Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional (CPCP), a certified trainer and is one of only 3 SPCP Trainer members in Canada.
Stephanie is skilled in many techniques for permanent makeup and microblading and continues to work in Halcyon Cosmetics busy clinic offering procedures for eyebrows, eyeliner, lip colour & paramedical tattooing. She has been fortunate to work and train in a variety of locations and is committed to her own education.