Private Training is for existing permanent makeup or microblading artists who feel they need more help or want to learn new skills.
Use your time wisely, focussing on exactly what you need.
50% deposit. Balance due 14 days prior to class start date.
A private training day is the best possible use of both your time and your trainer's time as it is specifically focussed on exactly what you are struggling with or want to learn.
Learn a new technique or improve your existing ones for better healed results. All private training is based on your current abilities and designed specifically for you.
Some examples of training options include:
- Learning different brow shading techniques to give you more options for clients
- Reviewing lip techniques to get improved colour retention and results
- Upgrading to machine shading from manual shading
Having a mentor for a day will allow you to ask questions, receive help with technique and help you improve your results.
Your private training day is designed for you!
Once deposit is received, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out and return to us. From here we will evaluate your training needs and program a training session tailored specifically for you.
You will have the option to approve the lesson plan prior to full payment.
A typical training day will include some theory and discussion time plus a full procedure on a live model.
* Training is at Halcyon Cosmetic Clinic located at 2604 St. Johns Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2B6.
* Prerequisite - proof of prior fundamentals training.